Manisha is an experienced technology professional, with more than 12 years of experience working in cybersecurity, data protection, privacy and the regulatory space. She has held leadership positions in large client serving organizations including EY where she was the UK Data Privacy Leader and the US Northeast Data Privacy Leader. Manisha has professional services consulting experience across Investment and Retail Banking, Banking and Capital Markets (BCM), Insurance and the Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing/Aerospace industries. She has advised corporate boards, executives and technical leaders in establishing comprehensive processes for managing and maturing their cyber security, data protection and compliance functions.
- MBA in Operations Management, Binghamton University – June ‘06
- Bachelors of Science in MIS and Marketing, Binghamton University, (Double Major) – June ‘05
Licenses and Certifications
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- PCI QSA (Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor)
- CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)